Spring time has FINALLY arrived. Ahhhhh and I’m so OBSESSED!!! Shower me in NEON please!!! There’s definitely some Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to rocking this ultra vibrant hue.
- DO sport more than one shade of neon, keep it tasteful babes. Choose one shade of neon in an over the top statement jacket and accent with that color. I pulled a neon yellow hue in the print of my Equipment floral bomber jacket and made my shoes and handbag do all the talking.
- DO tone down your eye candy outfit with neutral undertones. White and neon is HUGE right now. It’s crisp, clean and cool.
- DO Try a light blue denim with your bright hues. It’s an amazing color to compliment neon as opposed to something safe like white.
- DO opt for neon leather if you are in search of the perfect “summer” bag. You don’t have to worry about staining a durable perforated neon bag as opposed to any and all white leather bags. You will thank me after you get the first stain on your bright white baby.
- DON’T think Neon is a one-season wonder, so buy with an ‘all year round ‘ mentality.
- Lastly, for the love of the fashion gawds, PLEASE DON’T wear neon with black. It’s a big time fashion NO, NO!!
Jacket: Equipment / Denim: Hudson / Denim Shirt: H&M / Belt: Louis Vuitton / Shoes: Valentino / Purse: Jimmy Choo / Sunnies: Face Swag / Watch: Chanel